Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ideas are flowing

We are on week two of my portfolio project; I know time is flying by. Anyways, remember last week when I wrote about how I had no idea what I was going to write about in my two page spread. Well, yesterday my teacher split my class into four groups and my peers and I started presenting our projects to each other and we asked each other for advice on any conflicts we might have. So I explained the concept for my magazine and I asked them if they had any ideas for the two page spread. Luckily, they all were able to help me out and here are some of the ideas they have come up with:
  • Explain how fashion trends are always making comebacks.
  • Show how we dress can influence how we act.
I thought that these two ideas were different and unique stories I could write for my cover story. But for me to truly to stick to an idea I want to further my research and ensure I write the best story I can. So, keep tuned so I can finally tell you guys what story i decided to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment