Sunday, March 12, 2017

And the decision is...

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT!!! I have finally chosen what genre I want to do for my magazine. Yes I know it was about time. Anyways the genre I choose is…… FASHION! After so much research, I realized is I just had to go with what my gut was telling me to do and that was to choose fashion as my genre so I decided to finally pull the trigger and make it official. So now what? More research, I know the research is never ending but have no fear this time the research is different. This time I decided that I had to research how to make a magazine. So that’s exactly what I did. Here are some tutorials I found of different softwares I can use when designing my magazine. Attached are two of the most useful videos I found. I also noticed that the two main softwares used when designing a magazine are Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. They each have their pros and cons but I believe that Adobe InDesign is the software that better fits my needs. Well, I guess it's time for me to get back to my research until next time.





P. (2014, July 17). How to Create a Stunning Magazine Cover in Photoshop. Retrieved March 12, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAP1-hoEHk
S. (2015, June 15). How to Design a Magazine in Indesign CC Tutorial. Retrieved March 12, 2017, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF8DjE0KlPk

No comments:

Post a Comment