Saturday, April 8, 2017

Table of Contents: Part 2

Well, hello again. So I decided that I will update you guys on the table of contents. So, as I mentioned in my previous post I was debating on whether or not I should do a two page spread for my table of contents. So, as I was looking at my ad and both of pages of my two page spread I wasn’t content with it specifically with my ad because my magazine is a higher end magazine with an artistic twist to it. So, my ad had to be something high end and I don’t think I was able to capture that so I decided I’d rather scrap it. Next is my two page spread so as I kept looking at it I realized that it looks kinda repetitive so I decided that I am just going to keep one of the pages. The next problem that I found was to decide which of the two pages I want to keep. But, I wasn’t 100% happy with either image so I went on PicsArt and took the original image I took off the shoe and highered the brightness a little bit to make it look cleaner. After that I decided to add an effect they had called Plein Air I then decided to take out the color and darkened the effect a little bit since the shoe is white, so it can be a noticed a bit more. By doing this I thought I was combing the two images by keeping the original colors but also adding some type of artistic effect. I also decided to change the font to a more straight and clean font that way it matches the font that I used on the cover. Since I decided to add three more cover lines so now there are seven stories on my table of contents. I also decided to keep the same color scheme by having the page to be white and the font to be black and the image I decided to add is also black and white correlating with the color scheme. Here is the image I decided to add to my table of contents:

{"source":"editor","contains_fte_sticker":true,"effects_tried":0,"photos_added":0,"origin":"gallery","total_effects_actions":0,"total_editor_time":539,"tools_used":{"tilt_shift":0,"resize":0,"adjust":0,"curves":0,"motion":0,"perspective":0,"clone":0,"crop":0,"enhance":0,"selection":0,"free_crop":1,"flip_rotate":0,"shape_crop":0,"stretch":0},"total_draw_actions":0,"total_editor_actions":{"border":0,"frame":0,"mask":0,"lensflare":0,"clipart":0,"text":0,"square_fit":0,"shape_mask":0,"callout":0},"brushes_used":0,"total_draw_time":0,"effects_applied":0,"uid":"042EEC82-F85A-4224-BD12-77259DFF7B6B_1491078404432","total_effects_time":0,"sources":["228771444061202"],"layers_used":0,"width":224,"height":618,"sticker_id":"C80F673E-B803-427E-8ED8-E15A327A2303","subsource":"done_button"}

No comments:

Post a Comment